BLAIR THE LIAR 2
Dr. Mahathir Mohamad
on April 14, 2010 4:20 PM
1. I am disgusted to learn that Tony Blair is being paid one million dollars to come to Malaysia to give a talk to businessmen.
2. Currently the press in Britain is reporting on the unusual wealth of this less than three terms Prime Minister. He has a staff of 130, lives in a grand mansion and is a millionaire.
3. When we read of how British Members of Parliament spent millions of pounds of Government money to refurbish and decorate their city apartments and their own residences we can understand how a Prime Minister like Tony Blair can get so rich after serving less than three terms.
4. Twice Blair presented himself as a candidate for President of the European Union and twice he was rejected as unsuitable.
5. Enquiries have been held in England over the lies he told Parliament and the British people in order to go to war with Iraq. Caught lying he was unfazed or unashamed, claiming that his objective was to remove Saddam Hussein. For this he was prepared to kill 500,000 Iraqi children, another 300,000 Iraqi men, women and children and reduce to rubble historic Baghdad and other Iraqi cities and towns.
6. In the United Kingdom Tony Blair's name is dirt. Yet in Malaysia there are people who want to learn things from him. I can imagine what they will learn.