11 September 2010, Saturday.
Iraq Vice President Tarik El Haşimi said that the people of Iraq would not tolerate a de facto monopoly government any more.
Recaps from the Iraqi Agenda
• Iraq Vice President Tarik El Haşimi said that the people of Iraq would not tolerate a de facto monopoly government any more.
• Iraq National List Prime ministerial candidate Adil Abdulmehdi said that if his candidacy caused the political process to go into further deadlock and chaos, he was willing to forgo his prime ministerial candidacy.
• Iraq National List Member Hadi El Amiri informed that if the National Coalition was once again unsuccessful in determining a prime ministerial candidate, the legal rights of the El Iraqi List constituency would have to be acknowledged.
• El Iraqi List constituency member Cemal Batih informed that they were against any action and cooperation with Nuri El Maliki.
• Iraq Civil Aviation General Director Adnan Bleybil resigned from his position.